Blogger has a preview mode for blog editor, HTML editor and Template designer that allows users to see changes made before saving. This may not be helpful if you want to check dynamic changes.
The preview mode only allows you to see a screenshot, making everything dead for a while. Blogger calls it "Click Trap". So how would you see changes in real-time without saving? Don't worry there's a solution for this.
Follow these steps to remove it:
1. Log in to your Blogger account.
2. Go to preview mode either from Blog Editor or HTML Editor.
3. In this window, right-click anywhere on the page and select "Inspect Element".
4. This will open a Menu at the bottom of your browser, where a portion of the page code is displayed.
5. Right-click on "Click Trap" div tag, and select Delete node.
6. Now close the Inspect element window. The preview mode won't be a screenshot anymore. We have temporarily removed it.
Since you're doing this using Inspect Element feature of your browser, the code deletion will not affect actual code, so its temporary. Its not restricted to Blogger alone.
Was that simple enough?