Used too many third-party Facebook apps in the past and lost track of all of them. Need a solution to delete them in one swoop?
Here’s how you delete Facebook apps in one go:
1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Go to Privacy Settings by clicking the small drop-down arrow beside "Home" link at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down to the "Ads, Apps and Websites" section and click the "Edit Settings" link.
4. Now, click the "Turn off all apps" link under the "Apps you use". A pop-up window listing each app and website you’ve authorized access to your Facebook account will appear.
5. Ready to clean your Facebook account from all unwanted app activities? If yes, click the "Select all" check-box at the bottom of the window, then the "Turn Off Apps" button.
You're done!! That was it. Wasn't that simple? And you thought your Facebook account was full of crap. Well, this won't delete any of your profile data but only slam doors on these Facebook apps. I guess, that's what you were looking for.
Changed your mind? Want some apps back? Just go back and re-add apps to your Facebook account. Although, you'll lose all the previously stored information on that app, but that shouldn't be a big deal.